I've got myself totally lost with the various processes I need to go through.
I'm trying to do the following things:
1) Create a new campaign - done
2) bring in some shared assets - specifically a tavern and a town map - I think this is done - they are showing as "props"
3) Import a specific image ( a complex map) from a PDF of a module - I am planning to use this as a "flat" image - no walls, rooms etc at the moment. - I'm stuck with this bit totally
4) Set up two tokens - one for each player (I *think this is done, but only one token seems to save it's image)
5) Send the players links and let them guide their token over a map - currently I'm stuck - players see a black screen, I don't get the red/purple box shown in the tutorials and I see no way to link a player to a specific token.
Would anyone be able to help straighten me out - either some rough guidance or some baby steps?
Any help at all gratefully appreciated.